Who we are?
We are a manufacturer of cotton saree. We are from Jaipur, Rajasthan. Our website address is: https://joypurfashions.com. You can shop online from this website. Your payment and related data will be secure.
What & why do we collect your personal data?
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect information like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you make payment for shopping at our website, your payment information such as Credit/Debit card number, cvv, OTP are not stored at our server. We use payment gateway like Paypal, RazorPay etc who use SSL services to process your payment securely and save credit/debit card number after your permission.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with?
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Returns & Refund Policy
First, If you need to consider return and refunds, you likely purchased from us. Which means we owe you a “Thank You”. Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer. And as such, we promise to do our best to deliver quality products and customer experience. Following are few things which will help you find out about return and refund policy –
- You can cancel your order anytime prior to shipment.
- Our products are made of natural cotton fabric which is precious in terms of nature. We conduct quality checks tightly, but with our bad luck, if you get a damaged product then we will allow a return and 100% refund of the amount you paid for that order. In another option, you can opt for replacement of damaged products with the same new one.
- We accept all return requests within 7 days of delivery to you. After 7 days, we won’t be able to entertain your return request.
- You can contact about return and refund procedure through wiring us a mail at – email@example.com
How We Protect Your Data?
We are using industry standard 2048 bit SSL service with our website. Your data is completely secure with us.